Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I still have some of our Big Nuts Racing shirts laying around. I also have a few of the shorts as well.

Big Nuts Racing was a race team we had a while back, but it no longer exist...could be fun to just have it as a side x side thing now though.

If anyone wants one, let me know :good:

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Mike,

I will take one. LG for the top and I have no idea for the bottoms!! Haha. Let me know what the sizes are for the shorts.
Ok let me get things together and I will shoot you a PM for your address, or something like that :)
did someone say shirt?
LOL you have to look really close, it is there ;)

i would happily take over payments:eek:k:
LOL ;)

What are the payments on something like this?
Your better off just buying the long travel kit ;)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hey everyone, I still have some of our Big Nuts Racing shirts laying around. I also have a few of the shorts as well.

Big Nuts Racing was a race team we had a while back, but it no longer exist...could be fun to just have it as a side x side thing now though.

If anyone wants one, let me know :good:
Ill trade you for a FMF Shirt! Check out my Ebay store (until my website is done) to see over 40 different styles I have in stock! Rhino Talk Members get 20% off shirts too!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey Mike,

I will take one. LG for the top and I have no idea for the bottoms!! Haha. Let me know what the sizes are for the shorts.
Hey Blake, if you sport the shirt next time we ride I will buy it for ya ....UH wheres my camera? :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts