Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Pro-One doors for the Rhino feature a welded tubular steel frame with trick looking aluminum door skins. Features an exclusive Billet Aluminum Door Handle and unique latching mechanism. They even open 170 degrees for the “Large Driver”! Easy 4 bolt installation on the factory cage mounts. Durable Black Powder Coat Wrinkle finish. All necessary hardware and instructions included.

2 sets available for 2004-2006
2 sets available for 2007-2009 *Updated to 12 sets!!
Retails for $999. $450 for RhinoFans and BYC members

·
Registered
2,988 Posts

Pro-One doors for the Rhino feature a welded tubular steel frame with trick looking aluminum door skins. Features an exclusive Billet Aluminum Door Handle and unique latching mechanism. They even open 170 degrees for the “Large Driver”! Easy 4 bolt installation on the factory cage mounts. Durable Black Powder Coat Wrinkle finish. All necessary hardware and instructions included.

2 sets available for 2004-2006
2 sets available for 2007-2009
Retails for $999. $450 for RhinoFans and BYC members
holy shit jimmy, that's cheaper than stupid duty was selling them for, if I din't have permant panels, I'd swoop on a set of those for that price.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Jimmy I want a set will you still have them in July when Im in your hood and can pick em up in person or do I need to order b4 then???

·
Registered
157 Posts
450.00 is a heck of a deal on the Pro-Ones and worth every pennyIMHO. I got mine from SDHQ for 499 and thought that was a steal. Shoulda waited a couple more weeks...Oh Well...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts