Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I have the Twisted Stitch seats...they just got installed so I have not had a chance to use them, however, they look do look great :)

They also have a lot of different options for them like goggle holders, heated, etc.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I got a really good deal on my prp highbacks, and they just happened to feel comfy too. It's really important to sit in the seats and try them out before buying. Pick the brand that fits you best. Good thing is there are alot of good choices out there.

·
Registered
379 Posts
HRT is starting to use Sparco seats in their race car builds. Now that we have good suspension (versus what there was even 15 years ago), the seat can be a true race style seat and still be comfortable. With a "suspension seat", you can move away from the belts and come back again, in an oscillation mode through the bumps. This can fatigue your body over time. With the Sparco seats, you stay in one place and your belts never loosen up. Many of the top Trophy Trucks and short coarse racers are switching over to Sparco style seats. They report that they feel better physically after a race.
Sparco USA

·
Registered
889 Posts
Larry, I think for a big guy the best seats are going to be the beard replacements.....I would just like to see them in high back
BiggJim I have High Back Cerullo Replacement seats For Sale. Their good enough for Shelby and Robbie Gordon, so they should work for us!

How does $165 ea (plus tax in CA) sound? Got 5 sets in stock!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have used and sold alot of them and I have to give my vote to-
:clap:
Twisted Stitch all the way :eek:k:
Fair price
All the best options
Very high quality
Fast turn around time

Master Craft is great to:good: but if your wanting something custom it takes 4-6 weeks.:(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.