Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this tach used but now plans have change so I won't be able to use this Tach. $150 bucks shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
size 2.5 or3/34
The tachometer is specifically designed to work with the Rhino's CDI ignition system not to be confused with the inferior inductive coupled types. Features such as water tight housing, steering column mounting and an aluminum shock strap make the tachometer and the mounting system as tough as the Rhino. Electrical connections are very straightforward as are the installation instructions; The large 3.75" face and housing with the scale indicating from zero to 10,000 rpm make the tachometer easy to read in even the roughest terrain. This tachometer is a vital tool for all Rhino performance enthusiasts to dial in your clutch settings for optimum performance. The indicator has no lag like the factory digital tachometer and shows your RPM in real time.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
The tachometer is specifically designed to work with the Rhino's CDI ignition system not to be confused with the inferior inductive coupled types. Features such as water tight housing, steering column mounting and an aluminum shock strap make the tachometer and the mounting system as tough as the Rhino. Electrical connections are very straightforward as are the installation instructions; The large 3.75" face and housing with the scale indicating from zero to 10,000 rpm make the tachometer easy to read in even the roughest terrain. This tachometer is a vital tool for all Rhino performance enthusiasts to dial in your clutch settings for optimum performance. The indicator has no lag like the factory digital tachometer and shows your RPM in real time.
Could i get a brief description of the tach? LOL

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tach is sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts