Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody have the hook up on graphics, i was thinknig of getting the camo copy made so my alum. roof would match my body..

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hmmm I may be able to come up with something, but cannot promise anything. Let me see. Is this a four seat roof or two seat? Would you be able to provide dimensions?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Ok, let me see if I can find something for you...I have an idea, but I cannot promise anything right this moment.

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you go online and search camovinyl or camographics you will see a bunch of companies that sell the realtree hardwoods (grey) camo in automotive grade vinyl rolls and sheets to meet your needs.

·
Registered
476 Posts
My buddy does custom wraps. I'm sure he can figure something out. You may be able to make one of the pre printed rolls work for you but just incase here is his number.

Creative Image.

Jason Lighthart
818-424-4443 personal cell
805-480-3450 office.

Here are some examples.

·
Registered
466 Posts
On OCC a while back they built a bike that was camo. They actually had it dipded like chrome. They showed the whole process. If you can track down that episode I sure it tell the company name. They made it sound like they were the company doing all of the quads these days.
hey if you make rhinotalk forum stickers lets use some of that trick camo pattern for them................that would rock......:yahoo:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
On OCC a while back they built a bike that was camo. They actually had it dipded like chrome. They showed the whole process. If you can track down that episode I sure it tell the company name. They made it sound like they were the company doing all of the quads these days.
Sorry for the off topic. What is OCC? am I missing a good channel? sorry for the off topic guys

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
any one know the approximate size of a roof on a fourseater, i forgot to measure mine last night???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts