Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I think maybe yamaha is testing the waters with the yamabuggy, letting some of the liability fall on qsp, they are probaly waiting to see what happens when these higher hp units hit the market, if the lawsuites start piling up, they won't go that route. what does surprise me is they didn't do what poolaris did and start selling gytr lt kits,exhaust and other aftermarket upgrades.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
I think maybe yamaha is testing the waters with the yamabuggy, letting some of the liability fall on qsp, they are probaly waiting to see what happens when these higher hp units hit the market, if the lawsuites start piling up, they won't go that route. what does surprise me is they didn't do what poolaris did and start selling gytr lt kits,exhaust and other aftermarket upgrades.
Yeh they sure could have done a GYTR +3 kit, CDI to 7800 at least, seats. and 4 point harnesses, doors that are flat sided and about 3" taller as a package.

2010 hopefully will have a twin cyl motor.

rog

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.