Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
here is an idea for you, when you get the tabs final design, put a kit together.
2 lights with tabs, wiring,relays,switch.
make it so all the average guy has to do is plug it into the battery and screw in the tabs.
offer it in hid or halogen.:good:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
try to make them fit the 7" cheepos from checker, good thinking keep it simple i like that.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Thanks!

I'm still working on a final design, as it is now if you have a 6" light it will rub the hood as it opens, you would have to flex the hood around the light. Not good for painted plastics. I'll probably move the mounting hole another inch outside.

C.
Just move it up an inch, not out.

Rog

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just move it up an inch, not out.

Rog

I thought about that too, but the weld at the tube adapter thingy makes it difficult to do cleanly. I'll take another look at it.

Thanks for everyones input on these! :clap: It's a simple little part, but they sure make life easy for those who want bolt on stuff...

C.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I thought about that too, but the weld at the tube adapter thingy makes it difficult to do cleanly. I'll take another look at it.

Thanks for everyones input on these! :clap: It's a simple little part, but they sure make life easy for those who want bolt on stuff...

C.
if you can get them to work with the checker 7" I think alot more people will want them

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice brackets chris, cant wait for my set :D Dorain I dont think you will have an issue with them sticking out to far on a trailer queen :laugh: Im just kidding...whats up buddy when we going to do some riding? I want to ride in that thing and check out the long travel. Devin is going out sunday morning for a ride. You need to call that sorry brother of mine and take him out riding up there, I dont think he has drove his since our last trip to the dunes in april.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
here is an idea for you, when you get the tabs final design, put a kit together.
2 lights with tabs, wiring,relays,switch.
make it so all the average guy has to do is plug it into the battery and screw in the tabs.
offer it in hid or halogen.:good:
I like this idea! i could better justify spending the money if it was a complete kit...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts