Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
These guys chrome plating is the best I've ever seen! They do all of my plating work and did my dads custom stuff when he ran the ISCA show car circuit in the 1980's
Excellent news...always good to have more quality contacts!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Looks good clean... wonder how it will look after some people put their hands on it in the dunes or where ever. Like the oil from your hands.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
wasnt this cage like 2500?
I think it a litte much of a cage that is also pieced and bolted together.
I guess it only money thou

·
Registered
49 Posts
yep, it sure is.

ok well on that note- I think that cage is fucking gay. For that price - shit I would of bought a cage that isnt bolted together. I guess I need to have my buddy get his chome business going. he can chrome plate anything in any color. Still waiting for him to Black chrome a set of plastics for me for the dunes.

So I am sorry dude but I gusess you have more money then me to pay so much for a mild steel chrome cage. big props to you :good:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
ok well on that note- I think that cage is fucking gay. For that price - shit I would of bought a cage that isnt bolted together. I guess I need to have my buddy get his chome business going. he can chrome plate anything in any color. Still waiting for him to Black chrome a set of plastics for me for the dunes.

So I am sorry dude but I gusess you have more money then me to pay so much for a mild steel chrome cage. big props to you :good:

seriously KJ, don't hold back, How do you REALLY feel about it:mad:

·
Registered
3,155 Posts

We are still waiting to see that stuff for several months now. I don't care what you say, but you never know enough to keep it to yourself. If you don't like it then don't comment.

Rog

·
Registered
49 Posts
We are still waiting to see that stuff for several months now. I don't care what you say, but you never know enough to keep it to yourself. If you don't like it then don't comment.

Rog
what stuff?

I thought I can speak my mind on this forum even if I dont like something?
I dont want to deal with any softys here saying "to be nice":punish:

if someone doesnt like my shit then say it - I dont care. Its a rhino no big deal to me.:D

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
what stuff?

I thought I can speak my mind on this forum even if I dont like something?
I dont want to deal with any softys here saying "to be nice":punish:

if someone doesnt like my shit then say it - I dont care. Its a rhino no big deal to me.:D

The chrome colored plastics.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The chrome colored plastics.
I know- my buddy is a dumb ass. he could make so much money doing this but is too lazy to get around to getting this business up and running.

whatever.

I think I am going to bug him this week and see if he wants to finally do a set up for me. maybe have a set by next month or so.

he has a set of bedsides chromed but has never done the dash or the hood yet.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts