Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yea The Guy Was Calling My Wife A Whore And I Ask That The Post Was Deleted..

I Hope That If Anyone Of Your Wives Or Moms Or Daughters Had Someone Calling Them A Whore Youd Have The Respect To Have The Thread Deleted Too.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I would be at that dudes house in a second, whoop his ass, then ask for the post to be deleted.

Thats uncalled for!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
It was a bad post/thread that just got way out of hand. It had ZERO useful purpose from start to finish. It wasn't even a good fight. Johnny was in a battle of wit with an unarmed man. :D

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
280 Posts
man thats just crazy; I didnt see it myself but calling someones wife names is just out of line. props to you Johny for having that thread go away.

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
it looked to be some punk ass kid with 15 post or something, i read most of it this morning, i was waiting for him to post his address so Johnny could buy a plane ticket.

·
Registered
210 Posts
it looked to be some punk ass kid with 15 post or something, i read most of it this morning, i was waiting for him to post his address so Johnny could buy a plane ticket.
Shit I dont need no plane ticket Just clearence from the tower I have a plane sitting at the airport 5 miles from my house and thanks guys

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I need a new job... ;)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yeah I want to shit money too.

But we all know it takes hard work to make it...and I'm feeling pretty lazy right now.:)

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
although we want to be a uncensored site, any comments towards someone's family,wife,children,boyfriend,girlfriend will NOT be tolerated and I think everyone understands that.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I hear that!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts