Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A man boarded a plane with 6 kids. After they got settled in their seats a woman sitting across the aisle from him leaned over to him and asked, "Are all of those kids yours?"

He replied, "No. I work for a condom company.
These are customer complaints."

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thats funny.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
29 have you been sized up for you walker yet and can you buy dinner for us now you get a sinor discount:laugh:

·
Registered
49 Posts
no shit.............I feel really old now that I have a 4yr old a 1 yr old and another on the way...........
what 29 and three kids!!
I think you might spend too much time in the bedroom. lol

congrats thou. I guess in a way; kids are a blessing

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hopefully I dont piss anyone off but on the topic of planes here is another plane joke that i got today. again i hope I dont make any one mad with this one.

A plane is decreasing speed rapidly downward, the pilot comes over the intercom and says:

"I'm sorry it had to come to this folks, but unfortunately we're gonna have to let some of the luggage go ..."
The plane continues to decrease speed. Again you hear the pilot over the intercom:

"I hate to have to do this, but now we're gonna have to start releasing passengers by alphabetical order beginning with the letter A!! ...

AFRICANS, ANY AFRICANS?!... No one answers B!!! BLACK PEOPLE, ANY BLACK PEOPLE ON BOARD?!? Again, silence .. C!! COLORED PEOPLE, ANY COLORED PEOPLE ON BOARD?!?

.... Silence.

A black boy in the back turns to his mother and says, "But mom, aren't we African American? Aren't we black? Aren't we Colored?" The mother turns to her son and says, "Yes son, but today we ******!!!... Mexicans go first."

The little black boy turns to the little mexican kid sitting next to him and laughs!!! The mexican kid laughs back and says, "I'm a *******!!"

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hopefully I dont piss anyone off but on the topic of planes here is another plane joke that i got today. again i hope I dont make any one mad with this one.

A plane is decreasing speed rapidly downward, the pilot comes over the intercom and says:

"I'm sorry it had to come to this folks, but unfortunately we're gonna have to let some of the luggage go ..."
The plane continues to decrease speed. Again you hear the pilot over the intercom:

"I hate to have to do this, but now we're gonna have to start releasing passengers by alphabetical order beginning with the letter A!! ...

AFRICANS, ANY AFRICANS?!... No one answers B!!! BLACK PEOPLE, ANY BLACK PEOPLE
ON BOARD?!? Again, silence .. C!! COLORED PEOPLE, ANY COLORED PEOPLE ON BOARD?!?

.... Silence.

A black boy in the back turns to his mother and says, "But mom, aren't we African American? Aren't we black? Aren't we
Colored?" The mother turns to her son and says, "Yes son, but today we ******!!!... Mexicans go first."

The little black boy turns to the little mexican kid sitting next to him and laughs!!! The mexican kid laughs back and says, "I'm a *******!!"

:D:yahoo::D LMAO

·
Registered
0 Posts
ya sorry about that joey, next time i will promise:D j/k
alright Mush.........I will remmeber that!! LOL

I just wish you would come pick your kids up sometime!!!!

But since you guys are all sooo concerned...I have learned to pull out now...i actually learned a new trick called the whodini............its where your hitting it doggy style then you spit on your girls back so she think you nutted...then when she turns around you shoot her in the face and yell "abra cadabra bitch!".........I get a real laugh out of it everytime!!! My wife, not so much.........

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
alright Mush.........I will remmeber that!! LOL

I just wish you would come pick your kids up sometime!!!!

But since you guys are all sooo concerned...I have learned to pull out now...i actually learned a new trick called the whodini............its where your hitting it doggy style then you spit on your girls back so she think you nutted...then when she turns around you shoot her in the face and yell "abra cadabra bitch!".........I get a real laugh out of it everytime!!! My wife, not so much.........
i'll have to try that, and keep the kids for a while your doin a great job...

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
i just saw your hat 4 sale thread where you got brian paranoid of losing revenue over your hats, that is some funny shiat right there.. what where you thinkng, hooking rhino owners with sport specific hats.. tell him if he wants to be a sponser on your hat he can bone up some $$$$$

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
thats cool, i think i pissed him off tho when i posted on your thread he gave me the unhappy smile guy. i just thought it was funny thats all, wasn't trying to start shit..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts