Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just going through the forums and wanted to make sure we have all the forums you guys think we need.

Do you think that there is a subject we do not have covered with the existing list of forums we have?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I had kinda though the 'General Rhino Discussions' for wheels and tires. Yes, no, maybe? Or maybe even in 'Rhino Suspension Discussions'?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yea it would work in the General one, It might just help prevent double posts and people finding it if its in its own room.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If it aint broke...upgrade it :good:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Is it possible to store Service and Parts Manuals on the Forum server?

I have both the 2008 Service Manual (53.3 MB) and 2008 Parts Manual (1.47 MB) in PDF format. I'm sure others have the 660 manuals also.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
While yes I could store those, it could cause some legal issues for the site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is it possible to store Service and Parts Manuals on the Forum server?

I have both the 2008 Service Manual (53.3 MB) and 2008 Parts Manual (1.47 MB) in PDF format. I'm sure others have the 660 manuals also.
HELP! I am in big time trouble. I backed into a tree with our 2009 Rhino Sport and broke the right rear tail light. My BF is about to kill me! I have the replacement part and it seems pretty straight forward but I want to make sure that I am doing it correctly. I need the service manual for a 2009. Do you think that your 2008 manual would be the same? If so, let me know and I will PM you my email. Thanks!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts