Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any deals out there ... on 6" hid's w/ internal ballasts???

I was looking into the 7" checker ones (Ive heard lots of good things about em esp. $) but to put four of them on top of my light bar they would hit each other just barely...I could just put one on each side centered ...hmmm.. anyone have pictures of just 2 lights on the lightbar(roofs not front bumpers)???

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
SORRY not what your looking for but this site you can get 55w for any lighthttp://www.ddmlights.com/hidkihidbuhi.html we run them in stock lights on the rhino and in a 450r honda ---you can make any light hid but for 140.00 you get 55w Im looking to do a set of the cheep glow lights in 55w hid

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I just have the replacment hdi's and 2 piller mount and works real good

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I only have 2 right now...but going to 4....I love the Kragen HID's!

Joey...Thanks, thats what I was talkin about with the two on top...funny I also have a camo so yours is exactly what I was wonderin about...looks pretty good w/ just two up there...might have to copy you dawg!:eek:k:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
feel free....that is actually a BRP light bar that is designed for a stock cage that me and Rusty (Porkers Racing) modified
I already have a light bar....just lookin to upgrade to the hids and the kragens are a lil to big to fit all 4 on my bar but two looks pretty good, good enough that Ill probably run it!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Anyone know of any deals out there ... on 6" hid's w/ internal ballasts???

I was looking into the 7" checker ones (Ive heard lots of good things about em esp. $) but to put four of them on top of my light bar they would hit each other just barely...I could just put one on each side centered ...hmmm.. anyone have pictures of just 2 lights on the lightbar(roofs not front bumpers)???
a little dark on the night ride or you just want to be a balla:laugh: i think im getting 3 checker hids on my bumper?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
a little dark on the night ride or you just want to be a balla:laugh: i think im getting 3 checker hids on my bumper?

Im already a baller...(I cry about everything type of baller :laugh:)... no my lights are alright as far as brightness is concerned....they kill my battery though so Im looking into converting all my lights for power savings...you know me being into the "green" thing and all:p

·
Registered
466 Posts
you could put 2 on the bumper and 2 on the pillar like my old setup before the r1 swap
you guys running the 4 checker hids are on a stock electrical system, or upgraded....and could you run stock with motor running...??thanks for any feedback...:eek:k:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts