Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I don't know the tricks. It is a friend of a friend. He was riding a Calif plated WR450 when I met him on Saturday. I'll see what I can dig up and get back to you guys.
Thanks for the time, it would be cool to roll street legal

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey food for thought... I am going to sell my 06 Suzuki DR400 (blue) with 1200 miles on it, I just realized I'm getting to old for two wheels.

If anybody is interested let me know...Will post pics this weekend.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Hey food for thought... I am going to sell my 06 Suzuki DR400 (blue) with 1200 miles on it, I just realized I'm getting to old for two wheels.

If anybody is interested let me know...Will post pics this weekend.
This Thread is worthless without pictures:mad:
lets see the Suzuki I have had a few

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Your funny ... she is dirty from Sundays ride... I have 2 stock exhaust and a Bill's pipe for it and of course all the necessary Mods have been done.
Looks like this one but UFO brake Light and two sets of tires...
Did they make these in yellow? I think Seth Enslow road one to cabo from ensenada a couple years back with us on the first Rip to the Tip. He was honking the fricken horn everytime he got near us. It was pretty funny he made it the whole way. like 1200 miles almost all dirt.

·
Registered
1 Posts
.rephrase anyone good at riding?
Yes, I am very good at riding dirt bike. I have been on dirt bikes since the age of 6. My father is a great motorcycle enthusiast and taught me how to ride motorbikes from an early age.
I started with BMX but when I was about 8 years old, my parents bought me a Yamaha YZF600R motocross bike for my birthday and this was when it all began. When I turned 10, they bought me a second-hand Suzuki DRZ400S dual sport bike which was much better than the first one so I continued learning from them both.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts