Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dammmmmm I bought my son an xbox 360 on e-bay and I heard dirt was a good game , All i can say is Hell Ya :good::good::good: 3 thumbs up this is a very intence game , I may end up playin it more than him :D only thing missing was the UTVs

·
Registered
659 Posts
Dirt

I bought that game when it came out and I still love playing it. FN blast!!!! :good:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sorry to change the thread

Anybody have a PS3 and played the new utv game with rhino's, I forgot the name :punish:, im a dip shit. Its fun as hell tho.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I have PS3 and play the hell out of Call of Duty!!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
It is called .... MX vs ATV - Untamed

The UTV's are on the PS3 and Xbox360 only... If you buy the game for the PS2 there is not UTV's.... I play it with my son on his Xbox360 it is fun.

·
Registered
785 Posts
COD4 BABY!!!! if not that then i either play GTA4 or BF: Bad Company.... ohh yea i have dirt too i just dont play it that much... never really got my attention

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
COD4 BABY!!!! if not that then i either play GTA4 or BF: Bad Company.... ohh yea i have dirt too i just dont play it that much... never really got my attention

GTA4 is my favorite.... well all of the GTA games are......

But I already beat all of them other than GTA4.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I just played the demo to Bad Company yesterday...looks pretty darn cool to me!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
What COD 5?? Where?? I must see it!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I think I found a preview for it :)

But ya when you get a chance, send me the link you have. I saw one that was like a Viet-Nam style and another that was in the future.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm surpised noone has mentioned on this thread yet but in September I think it is there will be a new game released for all of us off road junkies...........BAJA!

Baja screenshots for PS3 on Games.net

You get to race real life sponsored Trophy Trucks and Class 1 buggys...think of actually piloting the Herbst Truggy! Well you can in this game....you actually race the Baja 1000 and from what I understand is it takes many many hours to complete.........This will be the baddest game so far for us off road people!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm surpised noone has mentioned on this thread yet but in September I think it is there will be a new game released for all of us off road junkies...........BAJA!

Baja screenshots for PS3 on Games.net

You get to race real life sponsored Trophy Trucks and Class 1 buggys...think of actually piloting the Herbst Truggy! Well you can in this game....you actually race the Baja 1000 and from what I understand is it takes many many hours to complete.........This will be the baddest game so far for us off road people!
That’s my next purchase !!!!!!! i have dirt for the ps3 and it kicks ass on my 52 lcd flat panel

1 - 20 of 27 Posts