Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

F@*k Max Powers!!

8K views 50 replies 14 participants last post by  brownrhino 
#1 ·
JK LOL, that was our inside joke in Pismo all weekend.. whats up party people, UTV Mayhem in the place to be, word!!!

#2 ·
yep Mayhem in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was laughing about that all the way home. We are gonna hear a bunch of that from other forums!

FUCK MAX POWERS lmfao

Blake I stole some of your pics, but you need to post up on the Pismo thread on this site. you have more good pics right?

#4 ·
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

Pismo sounds like a great time...maybe one of these days I can make it out there!

#10 ·
Mark
this is from your buddy Brian B profile

Age: 28 First Name: Brian Biography: I like extreme stuff! No golf for me. Location: Chandler, AZ Interests: Fly Fishing, and things with motors! Occupation: Self Employed, Auto/ATV Tech My Rhino: 06 660 Favorite Trail: Imperial dunes, and anywhere in the Rockies Favorite Shops / Vendors / Manufacturers: Max Powers

#12 ·
"fuck maxx powers" would be a good request at the bunny ranch!! go marky, it's your birthday....... 420 24/7/365, baby!!!

#20 ·
do tell.....

#21 ·
I don't know what you sick assholes are talking about. After my Rhino broke he helped me whack my shaft but it still wouldn't go in, so afterwards I got to ride bitch with him... it was wonderful...

#23 ·
assholes are like rhinos. they take a shit all the time!!! :D:laugh:

#25 ·
was gomez a sausage smuggler?

#27 ·
balls deep?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.