Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JK LOL, that was our inside joke in Pismo all weekend.. whats up party people, UTV Mayhem in the place to be, word!!!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
yep Mayhem in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was laughing about that all the way home. We are gonna hear a bunch of that from other forums!

FUCK MAX POWERS lmfao

Blake I stole some of your pics, but you need to post up on the Pismo thread on this site. you have more good pics right?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

Pismo sounds like a great time...maybe one of these days I can make it out there!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Fuck max powers and his slow ass rhino JK LMAO

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Yeah, FUCK MAX POWERS:wave:
Mark
this is from your buddy Brian B profile

Age: 28 First Name: Brian Biography: I like extreme stuff! No golf for me. Location: Chandler, AZ Interests: Fly Fishing, and things with motors! Occupation: Self Employed, Auto/ATV Tech My Rhino: 06 660 Favorite Trail: Imperial dunes, and anywhere in the Rockies Favorite Shops / Vendors / Manufacturers: Max Powers

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Mark
this is from your buddy Brian B profile

Age: 28 First Name: Brian Biography: I like extreme stuff! No golf for me. Location: Chandler, AZ Interests: Fly Fishing, and things with motors! Occupation: Self Employed, Auto/ATV Tech My Rhino: 06 660 Favorite Trail: Imperial dunes, and anywhere in the Rockies Favorite Shops / Vendors / Manufacturers: Max Powers

am I in that boys head or what?:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
"fuck maxx powers" would be a good request at the bunny ranch!! go marky, it's your birthday....... 420 24/7/365, baby!!!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
damm mark why is ryan doing that to you after that slow ass ride

·
Registered
77 Posts
do tell.....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts