Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its official, ive set up a league at espn.com. it is fully automated and very easy to use. all you have to do is register and sign up at espn.com (its free). its a 10 team league so the first ten ppl to sign up are in. if more want to join after the first 10, then i will set up another league. the league name is rhino talk, and the password is glamis. we can discuss what the winner gets in the coming weeks until the live draft on sept 3rd.:yahoo: thanks joey for the suggestion & dp for the go ahead!

clicky
ESPN FFL 2008: League Directory

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Your welcome :)

I have never played it...so I would be totally clueless.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its easier than most think, the espn ffl is completely automated. all you have to really do is sign up, then on sept 3rd we pick our teams online. after that, you dont really have to do anything if you dont want to. espn keeps track of games & points.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Ok I joined...now I guess I need to figure out what I need to do :good:

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill keep you updated on what needs to happen next, youve already done the hard part:eek:k:. now we just need 8 more members to have a full league.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
glad you joined hapa:good:, the next step is to rank your players 1-50. just click on "my team" then over to the right you will see "edit pre-draft player rankings", what you want to do from there is switch the players around according to how you would rank your top football players. this is important so that when we have the "live draft" on sept 3rd @ 7:00 pm, as players are being selected by different teams, you will be able to see who is left according to how you rank them for your draft selection. the players in the "player rankings" are already ranked by espn so you can just leave the list alone if you want, but it is kind of fun to rank them yourself. you have all the way to sept 3rd to shuffle them around as many times as you want.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
glad you joined hapa:good:, the next step is to rank your players 1-50. just click on "my team" then over to the right you will see "edit pre-draft player rankings", what you want to do from there is switch the players around according to how you would rank your top football players. this is important so that when we have the "live draft" on sept 3rd @ 7:00 pm, as players are being selected by different teams, you will be able to see who is left according to how you rank them for your draft selection. the players in the "player rankings" are already ranked by espn so you can just leave the list alone if you want, but it is kind of fun to rank them yourself. you have all the way to sept 3rd to shuffle them around as many times as you want.
Dude I am in Glamis, Safety meeting is on, I will have to get back to this on Monday. You can just pick my players for me if you want?

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dont worry about it hapa, you have plenty of time... upto sept 3rd. you have a geat time and be safe!!!!!

1 - 20 of 222 Posts