Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In front of my shop i have a good littal test iv been doing with all my upgrades the run is just under 1/10 th of a mile
stock 32 mph
cdi 38 mph
alba exshoust and afe aie intake 42 mph
kms dunners kit 45 mph
talked with a lot of pepole and was told have to go to a 686 to get any more out of it I knew that not to be true just have to find the right guy!!! got passed buy a 660 rhino found out he hade been to the PRO SHOP I called as soon as I got back!John was verry helpfull was on the phone with him about 1/2 hr.and was hooked!!!He knows his shit and will not rape you so now with out the 686 and 4000.00!!!we go faster!!!
Replace alba exsoust with ron woods 48 mph
hfcr41 carb 51 mpH
Now working with clutch whights more to come

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just hade to say agine this is a littal less than 1/10th mile not top speed top speed this weekend going to pismo to race the doush

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
lmfao, i forgot about he Deoush, what is going on with that? I think the guy just left the Forum all together?

I think your top end will be around 58mph and that is fast. How often do you go faster than that? well maybe normal people not you, I mean in the dunes you are probably plenty fast!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmfao, i forgot about he Deoush, what is going on with that? I think the guy just left the Forum all together?

I think your top end will be around 58mph and that is fast. How often do you go faster than that? well maybe normal people not you, I mean in the dunes you are probably plenty fast!
the deoush is at pismo and this is the weekend my rhino spankes his deoush and my wifes rhino spanks his 30,000.00 rhino
and my top speed was already at 58 in the sand going for mid 60's now

·
Registered
2,988 Posts

after i called him out as being a dealer, he knew he didn't stand a chance against the rhinotalk crew, we would have beat him up bad, especially if joeyd got on him:laugh:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Maybe we should sucker them in a little before we unload on them. Like the X-18 guy? j/k lol

Then they will stick around and fight back longer, for our enjoyment! lol

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
look i have a $ 30k rhino too.... big freaking deal... i have a $12k ruesch... and yes i am a little mad i spent all that money on my rhino and theni buy a ruesch for 1/3 price and its just as good..... thats why you guys are running your mouth.... i'm mad too but we can't take it out on ruesch for our dumb ass over priced rhino's. look i'll be in pismo this sunday to next sunday. i am so sick of you guys running your mouth about a machine you have no idea about...so come see me in pismo. i'll be around pole 5 with a weekend warrior full throttle trailer we might even have a 30' ruesch trailer their. look for it come find me so i can put you in your place. you can drive my rhino i'll drive a ruech and you can try to keep up.. or you can drive a ruesch and come back on this website and eat crow... and i will be their mayhem

SEE he is awating me ill be there this week end and roost his camp see if he can keep up

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
look i have a $ 30k rhino too.... big freaking deal... i have a $12k ruesch... and yes i am a little mad i spent all that money on my rhino and theni buy a ruesch for 1/3 price and its just as good..... thats why you guys are running your mouth.... i'm mad too but we can't take it out on ruesch for our dumb ass over priced rhino's. look i'll be in pismo this sunday to next sunday. i am so sick of you guys running your mouth about a machine you have no idea about...so come see me in pismo. i'll be around pole 5 with a weekend warrior full throttle trailer we might even have a 30' ruesch trailer their. look for it come find me so i can put you in your place. you can drive my rhino i'll drive a ruech and you can try to keep up.. or you can drive a ruesch and come back on this website and eat crow... and i will be their mayhem

SEE he is awating me ill be there this week end and roost his camp see if he can keep up
I got a free shirt that says you don't see him there.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
whip his ass turbo, not that it will be to hard...:p and dont bend or break anything. lol knock on wood

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I know yur going to eat him alive, but let him make the first aggressive move before you pass or jump over his ass!! If he even shows up, he is probably hiding that Deusch in his trailer right now. lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
In front of my shop i have a good littal test iv been doing with all my upgrades the run is just under 1/10 th of a mile
stock 32 mph
cdi 38 mph
kms dunners kit 45 mph
talked with a lot of pepole and was told have to go to a 686 to get any more out of it I knew that not to be true just have to find the right guy!!! got passed buy a 660 rhino found out he hade been to the PRO SHOP I called as soon as I got back!John was verry helpfull was on the phone with him about 1/2 hr.and was hooked!!!He knows his shit and will not rape you so now with out the 686 and 4000.00!!!we go faster!!!
hfcr41 carb 51 mpH
Hey Turbo, I'll be heading over to Pismo for trip we all have planned. I've been hearing a lot of stuff about the Pro Shop and would really like to compare my overpriced 686 to your Pro Shop tunned 660. Lets try to get couple races in before the weekend is over. I'd like to see how we compare on straight aways and climbing. Should be fun.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Turbo, I'll be heading over to Pismo for trip we all have planned. I've been hearing a lot of stuff about the Pro Shop and would really like to compare my overpriced 686 to your Pro Shop tunned 660. Lets try to get couple races in before the weekend is over. I'd like to see how we compare on straight aways and climbing. Should be fun.
ok cool where will you be camped or pm me your # right now it looks like early sunday that way the beach is clear for the doaush race

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
stock 32 mph
cdi 38 mph
kms dunners kit 45 mph
hfcr41 carb 51 mpH
have done no work with the whights yet but with 2 pepeol i hit 50 in the sand just in front of comp hill this week end going to put some 15/g whights in will keep posting to let all know the out come
On a differant note my father in law and I took his sons yfz450 to john (PRO SHOP) last week it has a 523 in it we showed up with 50 hp 4hr latter we left with 57.5 hp there is not enof room to put how good this guy and his workers are!!!!!!!!!!:good::good::good::good::good:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
still no whights!! but we do have a new PRO SHOP 986 on the way and rhino will be ready for pismo the 15th looks like i might be doing clutch work on the beach

with the yfz450 we took it back for some more work with the 15 year old kid that rides it. and john and the rest of his crew answered all of his Q's and gave him alot of info (he talked about it all the way home 4 hr LOL.)

thanx JOHN AND CREW

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
next time you drive down to the pro shop call me and I will bring a twelve pack over, and we can hang out for a bit. i live like 20 mins from there.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
still no whights!! but we do have a new PRO SHOP 986 on the way and rhino will be ready for pismo the 15th looks like i might be doing clutch work on the beach

with the yfz450 we took it back for some more work with the 15 year old kid that rides it. and john and the rest of his crew answered all of his Q's and gave him alot of info (he talked about it all the way home 4 hr LOL.)

thanx JOHN AND CREW
986??? that is one bigass thumper motor. lol

Rog

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hapa yes ill give you a call we can get brakfast no beer i have a long way to drive:mad:

sorry rog 686 i gess i was dreaming lmao.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts