Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who is going to be the volunteer to assist me on my first dune trip with the Teryx when it is complete? Assuming I have never driven a sxs in the dunes, I would really like to not kill myself or destroy the machine the first time out.

So who is the dune teacher going to be?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ummm what?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you makin it to the night ride? I'll be your huckleberry.
Thanks my friend, no the machine will not be done by then...I am thinking sometime in October will be when I am out there.
Now there's an offer you cant refuse DP. I hear Mark is a natural out there. :good:
Ya I am sure you are right. I am just looking for someone used to the dunes that can give me pointers since this will be my first time driving the sxs in the sand.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got your back Dp. When you are ready let me or Mark know. You should ride with someone first and get an idea of what you can and can not do.
Thanks, that is what I am looking for...what I think I can or should do might be a completely different story when out with someone who knows what they are doing.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
pussy the first time I drove my Rhino or any sxs in the dunes I slammed a 6 pack and took off to the hill at night at the BRP meet. that shit was intense. lol
we duned the back way in; took forever.

anyways just remember not to grip the steering wheel to hard while transfering between dunes. let it guide its self when you turn down into them. i tried to hold a few time and man power it and almost fliped it both times.

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
pussy the first time I drove my Rhino or any sxs in the dunes I slammed a 6 pack and took off to the hill at night at the BRP meet. that shit was intense. lol
we duned the back way in; took forever.

anyways just remember not to grip the steering wheel to hard while transfering between dunes. let it guide its self when you turn down into them. i tried to hold a few time and man power it and almost fliped it both times.
Pussy???? :punish:I was riding in the dunes when you were a twinkle in you moms eye fooo:laugh:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
49 Posts
Pussy???? :punish:I was riding in the dunes when you were a twinkle in you moms eye fooo:laugh:
how old are you big Jim? I have been out there since 1990 was my first trip.
but I really started going alot in 96 so I have spent a few hours out there. Just not much on a sxs. just on 2 wheeler and my quads.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
how old are you big Jim? I have been out there since 1990 was my first trip.
but I really started going alot in 96 so I have spent a few hours out there. Just not much on a sxs. just on 2 wheeler and my quads.

You dont realize... all that sand is from Jim chipping stones when he created the wheel!

·
Registered
466 Posts
we can start a class and have a few senior guys or gals teach the ways of the dunes....i think i need long travel, everytime i go out i always feel like im going to tip my shit over........never feel to stable...:clap:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.