Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that another clip was released for this first video, and I am sure that most of you have seen this, however, I am sorry, I love this clip so I am going to post it :clap:

Sorry UTV Mayhem, I just had to!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsMxt1kacSk]YouTube - RhinoMayhem.com presents" Sui-SideXside" video teaser[/ame]

·
Registered
68 Posts
Oh And By The Way Those Vids Need More Desert Race Rhino Coverage In Them .....i Mean I'll Still Buy All Of Them But I'd Like To See More Desert Race Stuff ....just A Small Rant, And Don't Get Me Wrong I Love The Vids Keep Them Comin

·
Registered
68 Posts
That guy in the white 4 seat Rhino is bad ass!!! HE HAULS ASS....Anyone know him? I want an autograph

SUCK ASS J/K NICE RIDE :p

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Oh And By The Way Those Vids Need More Desert Race Rhino Coverage In Them .....i Mean I'll Still Buy All Of Them But I'd Like To See More Desert Race Stuff ....just A Small Rant, And Don't Get Me Wrong I Love The Vids Keep Them Comin
for sure i agree with you 100% hard to get though. i went to primm last bitd race and got 30 min of footage, last year i drove all the way to pahrump for V2R and left with 16 min of video, once they go past you they are gone. to do it right would require a crew out on the course. logistically it is super difficult. i plan on getting more for sure. i hope i can have a bigger desert section for sure!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
maybe a crew on the course let us know i'm sure you can find a few volenteers:D

Do you know him?...the guy in the white rhino?...I hear he's a legend!!
NO I DON'T BUT I DID STAY AT A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LAST NITE ..HAHAHA :yahoo: AND A LEGEND LIKE RON JEREMY AKA THE HEDGE HOG? I KNOW I'M COMPARING APPLES ORANGES :D J/K

·
Registered
792 Posts
for sure i agree with you 100% hard to get though. i went to primm last bitd race and got 30 min of footage, last year i drove all the way to pahrump for V2R and left with 16 min of video, once they go past you they are gone. to do it right would require a crew out on the course. logistically it is super difficult. i plan on getting more for sure. i hope i can have a bigger desert section for sure!!!!!!!!
You could always just walk the course along the side of them:laugh:

·
Registered
68 Posts
OK, OK ,OK ,TAKE IT EASY I WAS TOYIN WITH JOEYD .... BUT I'M UP FOR SOME DESERT STUFF WHEN I'M DONE WITH MY TURD BUT RIGHT NOW I WOULD HAVE TO PUSH IT:mad: .......BUT WHEN I'M DONE IT'LL BE R1 POWERED:good:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts