Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got it delivered to Glamis! This is parked on my storage before we ever broke ground. Mike from Prestige delevered it to me, It was a cool thing for him to do! It was done on a rush for me thats why the doors are not on yet.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
what you had to start your own thread the when it was new was not good enuff LOL and it looked good back then

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
ive met mike and he is a great guy, he's helped me out in the past as well! props to prestige! you have a bitchin lookin rhino hapa, and i know why joey likes... its all raidered out!!!:clap:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive met mike and he is a great guy, he's helped me out in the past as well! props to prestige! you have a bitchin lookin rhino hapa, and i know why joey likes... its all raidered out!!!:clap:
LMFAO, so now I am in the middle of this! lmfao,,, I did not paint it this color on purpose, i wanted it all white. fuck lol

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i wanted Bengals colors? then i wanted all white. I am over the Raiders colors, That color scheme is so played out! Even the Raiders need to change their colors. Silver and black is so last week!

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
dont worry, once they start winning again this year:D the colors will be back in style and your bad ass rhino will be worth twice what it is now.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
i here you but last night on the news they said the raiders where going on strike thats right they wont play the NFL told them they must change there colors-----------change them to pussy pink:laugh:LOL

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just thought of somehting, Max Powers must be a Raiders fan. H is all Silver and Black, bring two strap ons Joey

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
NICE RIDE HAPA:p BOTH OF THEM Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 - 20 of 42 Posts