Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a friend are going for a little local Harley ride Friday morning on the 4th. Anybody local care to join us? Leaving Yorba Linda/ Orange area.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no problem but if you live in Hesperia........You might want to leave NOW. This ride is Friday you know.:D

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Man I would love to join you.... but I already have plans on the 4th. I dont think I can swing it. But let me know in the future. I would love to ride with you guys. Here is my Fatboy...... Yeah I know. It is Fatboy's Fatboy ....

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man I would love to join you.... but I already have plans on the 4th. I dont think I can swing it. But let me know in the future. I would love to ride with you guys. Here is my Fatboy...... Yeah I know. It is Fatboy's Fatboy ....

Nice Bike! Those pipes look good on it l
No problem. Fridays ride was a last minute thing. I was over at a friends house and he said lets go for short morning ride before the BBQ at his house on the 4th. I'll post a pic of mine when I get home.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Ya, it's pretty a push ride but the braking could be a little better. I'm going to swap out the front brakes to a better free floating set up.

The problem with Harleys are....they have that same addiction as the rhino fever.....Buying add on parts for it just never ends.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Mine is a 2008 Fatboy...

I upgraded the front and rears to the floating system when I got my new wheels. I also upgraded to a matching sprocket/pulley. Vance and Hines Pipes, SE High Flow Air intake, SE Race Tuner along with a Dyno Tune, Windshield, Sissy Bar, Saddle Bags, Chrome Axle Covers..... Yep just like the Rhino...... It never Ends.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts