Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share a few pictures from the 1 Aug 2008 Friday Night Rhinos at Duners Pizza.

The event was a good turnout. I think it all around 100 side x sides showed.

I had the Teryx there (you can see it in the picture), along with the Team Kawasaki Teryx that FST built. Mr. Off-Road had his Rhino there, although, minus a motor ;)

I was able to put some names with faces, so that was nice, was able to meet az_amsoil, zoomer, GREGC, KJSmith84, Brian, and a few others for the first time.

Congradulations to Mr. Off-Road on a successful event, and thank you to the nearby businesses who gave their support.

A few of the vendors that gave stuff away for the raffle (in no particular order, and if I missed any, my apologies)
  • Unleashed UTV
  • Rigid Industries
  • Induced Fabrication
  • SDHQ
  • Amsoil
  • BS Sand

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I see GregC's R1 in the house, I see that big old red thing with the bitchen lazer light on top, lol It looks good Dp, Kj's green lantern is not representing? WTF - More pics guys looks like a big event, Did you pass out stickers?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see GregC's R1 in the house, I see that big old red thing with the bitchen lazer light on top, lol It looks good Dp, Kj's greeb lantern is not representing? WTF - More pics guys looks like a big event, Did you pass out stickers?
Ya I would have thought the boss would have taken more pictures. I was pretty shocked when I got home and looked at the pictures to only find five! Oh well.

KJ's Green Rhino looks sick, I really like the way it looks with that Kawasaki Racing Green.

About the decals, I was running late trying to get the exhaust situated and ran out of the house without the decals, when I finally realized I forgot them, I tried to call the wife, but she had left already.

I will get some out there at the next event.

Did you pass out stickers??? Did you get the cold shoulder from the RF.Net crew? Ohhhh and definatly a clean ass teryx
Thanks, hopefully next time we go out there, the Teryx will look a little different!

Everyone was really cool...met Brian, talked to quite a few of the other Rhino owners, not sure if they knew who I was but everyone was really cool!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
101 Posts
Dam looks like a fine time. I was out of town and will try to make the next one in Sept.
Rick

·
Registered
49 Posts
I see GregC's R1 in the house, I see that big old red thing with the bitchen lazer light on top, lol It looks good Dp, Kj's green lantern is not representing? WTF - More pics guys looks like a big event, Did you pass out stickers?
i was there.

sarah and my buddy Justin

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
So Mike will trailer his Rhino to the show? But he wont ride with us? wtf how is that Rhino better than mine?

·
Registered
49 Posts
So Mike will trailer his Rhino to the show? But he wont ride with us? wtf how is that Rhino better than mine?
lol

I know he is going up north to the cinders on the 7th-10. maybe he will get it dirty there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts