Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to next weeks Friday Night Rhinos at Duners Pizza here in Peoria?

I am thinking I am going to go up there, however, was not sure if anyone else from here was going.

I think we have a couple members who live right by me, so if you are going, let me know and we can cruise up there together...or anyone else for that matter.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I am really going to try to make it, but I am waiting for the exhaust to come back from coating and for my exhaust gaskets to arrive.

It is a good location for me, since it is maybe three miles from my house.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya that sounds cool to me. I am just hoping I can get this damn exhaust on, otherwise, I may have a slight problem.

You would think that exhaust gaskets would be a pretty standard product to have in the parts department at the Kawi dealers...who would have though NO ONE would have any.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL why Rhinos don't use exhaust gaskets ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
LOL why Rhinos don't use exhaust gaskets ;)
Actully they dont!

I'd like to go but it's in the opposite corner of the world for me.

For a while last year we had some smaller meets in the Mesa area, anyone up for that? I would even bring some gussets and a skid set to draw from for all who have a Rhino or Teryx at the event...

C.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
106 Posts
I will be there. I have only missed a few of these.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will be there. I have only missed a few of these.
It looks like I am going to meet some others at Campbells, if you want, I can swing by your place on my way and you can head up with us.

·
Registered
106 Posts
What time are you meeting at Campbells? It is just as easy for me to possibly meet there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.