·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us my friend! :wave:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what up Ben! Wheres the Spindles at holmes? Ever find a job to call home? I know you were looking to get hired for some fab work
Hey Joey, Rog, Diesel and Gonfishin'-

Thanks for the welcome party. The spindles will be done here in about 20 minutes and I will have final drafts for you to view.

Also, how the heck can I make multiple quotations within one reply box???

-BenTerrible

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
after i saw your spindels iv been trying to get you over here but thats why i had to space out rhinotalk if not you wont get the pm over at rf real shitty

but glad your here welcom

·
Registered
476 Posts
I like it alot. It's an older one (when they were still 1 1/2 tubing). I bought the frame and built it up over 3 years. I tried to make it more of a desert car, pumpers, GPS, roof rack, tranny cooler, fuel cell, etc. before they were offering that as an option.

Cant wait to get my hands on those spindles your are making!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I like it alot. It's an older one (when they were still 1 1/2 tubing). I bought the frame and built it up over 3 years. I tried to make it more of a desert car, pumpers, GPS, roof rack, tranny cooler, fuel cell, etc. before they were offering that as an option.

Cant wait to get my hands on those spindles your are making!
Nice! I like the buckshot cars.

The spindles are just about done as far as design goes. You have an 07 Rhino? I need to do some R&D and be sure that there are not any changes from 06-07. I am designing around 2006 geometry.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I know the suspension set up that I run fits all years except for '08.

But to answer your question it is an '07 frame

1 - 20 of 35 Posts