Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i,m realy interested how this kit works i realy like the rear and how the shock is allmost strat

any info on this kit out there

·
Registered
785 Posts
my buddie has this kit and broke it out at Gordons. Where the shock tower bolts to the same place as the upper arm. It sheared the bolt off and dented his fuel cell all up and stuff. it was from a pretty mild jump too. Maybe just a fluke not sure! i do know it BOMBED the whoops!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well thanx i like to fly mine so i gess it would not work bummer it looks real nice

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it looked like it atatched to the frame not the a arm atatching it to the a arm i think would not be enoff for big air

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx rog just got off the phone with greg and you where right on the monnie he knows that kit:good::good:but why have i not seen it???

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
thanx rog just got off the phone with greg and you where right on the monnie he knows that kit:good::good:but why have i not seen it???
because we have great builders here (socal) too. Lets see, HRT, Magnum, Mason, SocalFab, Mafia, just to name a few. I have seen the FST in Glamis. For one thing, I think it is pretty pricey (sorry Greg) when there are so many choices out there that work very well, including my LSR XTR.

Rog

·
Registered
261 Posts
This kit works

must have been a bad bolt, loose bolt, something strange.
we have installed many of these with no issues. And yes, there are some great lt's coming out of CA.....Magnum........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts