Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would like a Full Bore camo body kit? I think it would be sick and with the new fiberglass knock offs it seems like they could do it easy enough.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the fact I can continue to drive like I do and if I get scratches from bushes then they never show up, its not that I actually like the camo look. I would prefer a solid color but my driving style and the whole reason I bought my Rhino doesn't agree.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I agree I'v been thinking camo for that resone too but I think I would realy mess up fiberglass

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
i just recieved my package today i ordered the viynal sheets in the real tree for my alum roof and doors
same picture but a liitle diffrent color and the picture of the camo are magnafied i will install this weekend and try to post pics

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah post pics, I want to do my doors and wondered how close to the stock 07 camo plastics does the vinyl match.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Are the rims done in realtree grey, or realtree green, or realtreeAP pattern?What kind of a deal can you get me on a set of these rims in a 5+2 or 4+3 offset to go on my "Demo":D 4-seater? Send me a pm with price. Thanks, Erik

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts