Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glamis Dunes Storage is getting ready for the Season. We are looking for companies who would like to have a presence in Glamis this year. We have several different opportunities available right now; we would also like to hear ideas from the Companies and people who ride Glamis. I will be on the road meeting with people and companies starting the 8th of this month. This is your chance to meet with Glamis Dunes storage, so if any vendors or Private parties would like to meet with us please let me know.

For those of you thinking about storing your vehicles in Glamis. i am working on getting a block of spaces for RT.net members. If i pull this off you will know first and this will be the time to sign up. I should have solid answers by the end of this month. Anyone interested can tell me here. I have several pm's already which are fine. i will update info here 1st, on pricing and any feed back I have for you asap.
Thanks Rick

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Let me know on the storage for sure!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Could 2 people split a 70? My trailer is only 27ft overall

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, but only one bill will go out. Also two for one special right now may work better.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
yes, but only one bill will go out. Also two for one special right now may work better.
You have my attention! Please go on

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Give me some time and i will try to get eveyone a killer price. i have a feeling anyone who rides Glamis this year will want a spot. i am working on a block of like 50 to 100 spaces just for us. i will let you know. if you need a spot sooner let me know.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Yeah rick-- i'm interested in getting a spot too. Let me know $$$ on a 40 foot spot. Thx

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hey whos runnin this flea bag wheres all the Hookers at..

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey whos runnin this flea bag wheres all the Hookers at..
I have herd 45 minutes away Tecate no problem anything you want! i am trying to figure out how to get there by dirt, that is one route i wont share. he he
I have never been there so this is all hypothetical ofcourse.

I have maids that clean our rigs on site. i could probably turn a couple of them out? They are booth like 60 and dont speak english and probably have a bigger bush than Cock snappers wife. but they do walk upright and they look warm blooded? lol will that do?:)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hey maybe you should look into some hot nude maid cleaning services. and it would be cool if they cant speak english or if they dont even speak at all would be even better. as soon as they :)learn to speak its all down hill from there.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey maybe you should look into some hot nude maid cleaning services. and it would be cool if they cant speak english or if they dont even speak at all would be even better. as soon as they :)learn to speak its all down hill from there.
No problem, Do they have to be female?

And the trick is with imports, dont let them watch tv. then they start catching on and ask for more money. I speak from exsperience:mad:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
No problem, Do they have to be female?

And the trick is with imports, dont let them watch tv. then they start catching on and ask for more money. I speak from exsperience:mad:
Goddamn right they better be females. Sorry I forgot you are in Ca. We would not want to be prejudice now would we.
If any HOMOS are reading this sorry but go suck a dick some where else..
Thats what im talkin about,soon as they can read or speak its all down hill.
If you could order them custom I would think the build sheet would include a deaf mod,and a tongue less model so they will never pick up all of the shit they see and hear..lmfao better not let the wife see these posts or she might turn into a lorraina bobbit. Im gonna hide all sharp utensils now.:good:

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
I have maids that clean our rigs on site. i could probably turn a couple of them out? They are booth like 60 and dont speak english and probably have a bigger bush than Cock snappers wife. but they do walk upright and they look warm blooded? lol will that do?:)
Thanks Rick....I just lost my drink all over my lap top.......That was some funny shit.:laugh::laugh:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Somehow I would think Cocksnappers motto would be-If you can't hit bottom bang the hell out of the sides!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts