Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When are we going to have a forum for Glamis? Great way for members to share info on the dunes

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hmmm well I suppose I just thought people would use the Western Region forum for Glamis.

Do you think we need a forum specifically for Glamis?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
So then what about all the other dune areas?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
LOL...ok I will add a Glamis area under the Western Region.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
I say we can add it for it's own sake. and BTW we have already talked about a cleanup RT.net gathering at Glamis. and the Boyaacrew wants to put together a poker run, so maybe we can get all of it together.

This wil give our members some planning time.

Just my Nickel

Rog

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I like it...and would love to do something with the Booyaacrew folks :good:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I say we can add it for it's own sake. and BTW we have already talked about a cleanup RT.net gathering at Glamis. and the Boyaacrew wants to put together a poker run, so maybe we can get all of it together.

This wil give our members some planning time.

Just my Nickel

Rog
your posts are worth a dime now rog!! lol, great idea, would be cool to film the whole deal and give the homies some love in the dvd, i still think a $10 a utv race from pad 3 to flagpole to the hill winner takes all race would be so cool, shit, that would be over half the gas for the moho, 30 utvs in the booyaa runs last year, can only assume its gonna get bigger!! thats my 1/2 cent!

blake

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
lol... Thats why i havent invested in a toy hauler... i can ride all day and hang by the fire and if i want drive home for a nice shower and sleep in bed... if i havent drank to much of course....
F'it just put it in auto pilot!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts