Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ALRIGHT BOYS CLEAR YOUR CALENDERS. FRIDAY JULY 25TH. NIGHT RIDE IN GLAMIS. WE ARE PLANNING ON GETTING TO GLAMIS JUST BEFORE SUNSET. RIDE ALL NIGHT LONG AND PACK UP IN THE MORNING WHEN IT STARTS GETTING TOO HOT. WE ARE GOING TO PARK IN THE FLATS BEHIND THE GLAMIS BEACH STORE. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. :good: LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED IN GOING?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
ALRIGHT BOYS CLEAR YOUR CALENDERS. FRIDAY JULY 25TH. NIGHT RIDE IN GLAMIS. WE ARE PLANNING ON GETTING TO GLAMIS JUST BEFORE SUNSET. RIDE ALL NIGHT LONG AND PACK UP IN THE MORNING WHEN IT STARTS GETTING TOO HOT. WE ARE GOING TO PARK IN THE FLATS BEHIND THE GLAMIS BEACH STORE. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. :good: LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED IN GOING?
im in. but most people on summer runs hang by the canal so you can jump in and cool down whenever you want, plus gecko is really moho friendly for all the guys w pushers. Just a thought..

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Not sure if I will have my car back by then, however, I will definately watch this topic and see if I can make it :good:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im in. but most people on summer runs hang by the canal so you can jump in and cool down whenever you want, plus gecko is really moho friendly for all the guys w pushers. Just a thought..
i don't mind camping at gecko. we aren't bringing any motorhomes or toyhaulers just gonna flatbed them there. figured for just a day trip a hell of a lot easier to go that way. the area behind the store is pretty motorhome friendly now. but we can work out the details when it gets a little closer. everyone just keep that weekend open!!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Brawley is 20 miles away if you want to get a room they are dead this time of year. I think i saw $77.00 a night but I think we can get two nights for that price. It is more for the day to sleep through the heat or drink next to the pool. If anyone wants a room i will make the calls for you and see what I can do. Also i will have my motorhome there and we never turn off the ac on that thing. I will probably do a two night ride. :yahoo:

Another subject is we have water and propane and fuel at the storage so i can hose your sweaty ass down but I am trying to think of a good use this time of year. i dont know if the jacuzzi is clean or not, probably to small and hot for all us guys.

Or hell i will take us on a 35 mile ride to the river if you guys want. need nobbies for that ride but the river is nice and cool! We could even drive my bus down there for the day if you guys want.

Give me some ideas I am in! And this is great chance to walk off the canal and see who has the Balls to jump it!

·
Registered
0 Posts
1 - 20 of 448 Posts