Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Been thinking about racing my white car. Maybe some MDR & BITD. Been looking into it and getting the Rhino dialed in to meet the rules (nets, lights, etc.). Shooting for the night race on the 18th of October.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
1 time was enough for me. I just wanted to say that I did it. I was happy with my 14th place out of 50. I had 11th or 12th place then my rear axle broke on the last lap and I had to limp in. But my fat ass was sore as hell the next day. I am to fat and old for that shit anymore. I was beat up from being tossed around the inside of my Rhino. It made me see how out of shape I am. But it was fun.

I thought about it right after the race.... I got a few (partial) sponsor offers. Money wasnt the issue for me. I thought about building a Race Rhino..... but I am getting old and I have 4 kids. Most of my time is spent with my boys.

Here are a few pics.... The first one is my favorite. That is when I passed Regis Harrington. I think that is after he flipped the first time.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'd really like to get into racing...is there a class for use w/ no performance mods and the ability to keep a four seater cage/ stock cage on w/ just one seat? What else would i need? nets for the stock Rhino doors, already have 5 point harnesses...and how expensive would it be to get into?

Thanks guys,
Ryan

·
Registered
76 Posts
^well yea you 1100cc boy you!:yahoo:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I thought BITD would let anyone race that can pass tech and pony the entry fee.

If they don't have a class that you fit in they will create a new class.

Is this not true?
I race 1450 trucks but would love to run the rhino.....The only class i have seen at BITD for rhinos is open......and you race agianst factory guys....I would love a true sprtsman class!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts