Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more murder out. Going green!!!

What do ya think????

still have plans of doing the light rings, lower a-arms, and frame guesset plates in green. Not sure if I sould do the doors and roof also or just leave them flat black and do some sort of big green stickers???

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good KJ...I'm not a big green guy but I like it with the black doors...I think I would avoid going all green.....you may want to go to a gloss black on the doors though? Not sure.......I would add a number 420 to the doors!!!

Does it match up with your bike?
Yeah I dont now what I want to do yet. I want some green up top so I think I might leave all the alum. black and maybe do the light bar in green????

420? that was a long time ago for me. I think a big ass $ sign could be cool.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I thought by going green you were going to convert it to an electric golf cart motor.j/k looks good.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought by going green you were going to convert it to an electric golf cart motor.j/k looks good.

I did - I forgot to post those pics.

I’m all about the environment now - no more pollution for me. I even ride a bike to work. 26 miles each way.

anyone want to but a 700 fi motor ???

lol:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I feel ya bro......I got to tear mine down too AGAIN!! Just to powdercoat! SUCKS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I still need to do that but I think I am going to wait to do the cage- just incase I plan on doing a more mods to it before dune season

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
so what are you thinking on the fiberglass? will it break easily?? curious, i want to widen my fenders, but have not seen any flares worth a shit yet, and I think the fullbore hood is bad ass, and was considering the kit, but i run alot of tress and such during the summer camp season, and don't want to break shit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so what are you thinking on the fiberglass? will it break easily?? curious, i want to widen my fenders, but have not seen any flares worth a shit yet, and I think the fullbore hood is bad ass, and was considering the kit, but i run alot of tress and such during the summer camp season, and don't want to break shit.
I think it is alright. I dont think I will have any problems with it by hitting small shrubs and little shit but if you roll it then maybe. the stuff is preatty strong. and plus even if I do break a piece of it - it still is three times cheaper than fullbore.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.