Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I'm going to be honest here.......I was not a fan of BRP. I absoultly refused to do business with them due to stories I heard.....However I recently I purchased a Battery box kit from them. It happens to have been the only one I could find that I liked and I was still skeptial about it....To make a long story short....I got the box and it had an Item missing. I PM'ed BlackRhinoPerformance on Rhino forums and they were very promp in taking care of me. I sent the message out yesterday after hours and my Part came in today. I want to Thank them for taking care of me so fast. THANK YOU. I will gladly do business with BRP again.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
889 Posts
Great to hear! I bought lots of stuff from them in the begining. Never had an issue with them.

By the way BiggJim this isn't Rhino Forums! LOL

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
That good to hear...... As most everyone knows I have been really happy with the service from BRP. Brian Hart (owner) is a great guy and he will always do whats right.

Zack (Z.A.J.) will also take care of any problems that you have. He is here on the forum also.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Great to hear! I bought lots of stuff from them in the begining. Never had an issue with them.

By the way BiggJim this isn't Rhino Forums! LOL
This is a family site... watch the "F" bombs!!!

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Brian (rhino master) is the owner and he has posted here a few times.

Zach (Z.A.J.) is with BRP and he post here also......

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
That is great to hear! Way to go Brp! I run some of your guys stuff also. And

Mopar man sometimes you crack me up!
lol... Thanks, gotta catch up with you ballers some how!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
i have been thinking about there tach but same thing i have heard some bad things but now maybe its worth a try

·
Registered
770 Posts
They hve always been great to me. :good:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey all,
Thanks for the positive comments. We try hard to please. Unfortunately, we do get some bad press on a certain other site. Old grudge that keeps coming back.Most of you know how that goes :D

Hey, have you guys checked out and made comments over on Truth About Rhinos.com? So glad to see Yamaha fighting back :eek:k:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts