Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ya'll...

I'm looking for a few cheap trick ideas to add to my web site, you know some simple little low cost mod you have done yourself that makes your ride better. If you would like to share please post'em up! Pics would be great too.

Here is one example;

If you pull the stock muffler off at the engine and look inside the tubes you will see a huge weld bead where the bungs are welded on. Carefully use a die grinder and remove about 3/16" all the way around this weld and put it back on. You'll be amazed at the differance in low end tourque! Oh ya, the sound is better too. Combine that with one of our 2" exhaust tips and it's breathes much like an expensive aftermarket exhaust and will have a deep growling sound too...

Trail Logic LLC

Chris

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
how about the shop vac rias tube??? Or cutting of the plastics on the 1 side of the hood so it opens easier (my favorite). and don't forget the 08 cup holder, or the airbox relocator under the hood.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya those are good.. I'll do them. I actually sold over a 100 of those intake tubes (Air-Heads) on e-bay for 25 bucks each. Really that's not even a bad deal if you concider the 11 bucks to buy the stuff, time to go get it and knowing how much to trim off. Then throw in the jetting info I sent with it and it was a real decent deal.

·
Registered
155 Posts
hey ya'll...

I'm looking for a few cheap trick ideas to add to my web site, you know some simple little low cost mod you have done yourself that makes your ride better. If you would like to share please post'em up! Pics would be great too.

Here is one example;

If you pull the stock muffler off at the engine and look inside the tubes you will see a huge weld bead where the bungs are welded on. Carefully use a die grinder and remove about 3/16" all the way around this weld and put it back on. You'll be amazed at the differance in low end tourque! Oh ya, the sound is better too. Combine that with one of our 2" exhaust tips and it's breathes much like an expensive aftermarket exhaust and will have a deep growling sound too...

Trail Logic LLC

Chris
What about your intake snorkel mod.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts