Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO from JOHNSON VALLEY, CA
Our son who owns the PROSHOP told me about this site and that it is better than the other one, so thought I would check it out.
After offroading through the years we have finally found the best, a 2005 Camo 683 Rhino. John has done many different technical things to it, which I cannot keep track of. But we really enjoy riding it and meeting all the wonderful people we meet in the process!!!!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

I have heard many great things about your Son's shop!

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi hows the riding up there? i am from yucca valley and we like to ride up there but with all the hassel we havent been there in at least 2 years.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
welcome granny, this is mark. Thanks for joining our site and thanks for all the hospitality you show me when i stay at your place.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Everyone

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
The riding here is great! There is an offroad ordinance in this area, but the code enforcement officers are very reasonal men, and we have had no problems.

·
Registered
77 Posts
are you really a granny? i can identify with you. i'm a grampa!! life is good. it's a miracle i have made it this far. i look forward to riding with you some day. maybe if i'm nice to you the pro shop will make me a special deal!!! that is my ulterior motive. lol!! old folks rule!!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
That is so awsome you still ride with your son ! I have been taking my kids offroading for over ten years now and it is some of our fondest memories. They are now teenagers and both ride two wheelers, and after every trip they ask when we can go again. Welcome to the site ! great to have you with us.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
welcome i have not met you but i have talked to your son and he has my $$$ willingly he is a verry helpful man u brought him up right:good:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Yes, I really am a Granny, even a "Great Granny." Gramps and I raised our sons riding and now our grandchildren(6) all ride. Now they all watch out for us.
I think the PROSHOP gives everybody good deals, but you can still be nice to us!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts