Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bent my HCR spindal I was told that its impossible to bend dose anyone know if they will stand behind there stuff and get me a new sent out ???or do i just bone up and buy a new one

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Turbo...my man...I would bet my Rhino that damon will make good......He is a legit guy....after I saw how he took care of me I would only bet he would do the same for you.
COOL GLAD TO HERE THAT it was just sent to him he will have tomarow I'v receved a lot of PM's to switch to fab tech but i'm not willing to do that yet

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I'm on the phone with them to see if they are even hcr's
you know, the whole logo thing.
Here is the official word
they may have had some that went out without logo's as that is the last step in manufacturing. they are going to look at turbo's and more than likely fix it under warranty. They sound like a very well built company and have great customer service. I told them to become a sponsor here.:good:

·
Registered
0 Posts
HCR I am surprised doesnt get more props or more exposure than they do....damon really is a good guy and does some bad ass work..I wish you all could see these arms for his LT kit....the welds are un f'n believable! I think you just had some bad luck.....this is the first I have ever heard about one of his spindles failing....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My buddy has there +6 kit and it looks real nice a lot stronger looking than most out there

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I am just glad i got to see you bend it! I think it was like this. "Hey guys there are some 5 and 10 foot drop off along this fence so be carfule" LMFAO

I end up taking a midnight nap in the closed zone on fresh dunes while Turbo's wife saves the day. Twice after she forgot the beer the first time. All with her music just bumping through the dunes! Turbo you are near the top with fun to ride with people! I am not Bashing here. Turbo is fast! He gots skills!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK now my spindel is at HRC but no one to look at them there all gone till tomarow :mad:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
STILL WATING FOR A DAMM CALL!!!!!! I CALLED AND WAS TOLD NOT TO CALL BACK THEY WILL CALL ME:mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ME TOO at least call me and let me know WTF:mad:

1 - 20 of 224 Posts