Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hi to everyone I think this is a great site,I switched over from RF.net. ,anyway I've had my 07 since Dec.and it's been so much fun to drive I love this this thing so does dog everytime I fire it up he hops right in shotgun,but let me tell ya it's been a money pit from the 4 seater cage,fullharness belts,hid light bar,HCR longtravel,SS wheels with OMF beedlocks,paddels and smoothes for the dunes,compleat SSV WORKS system,and last but least a 800 rotax turbo conversion that I just dropped yesterday to get installed,but what the hell it's just money,you can't put a price on happiness,anyway I've took alot of pics that I would like to post but the photos are to large can anyone helf me with this thanks RT#1.:yahoo:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
You can upload the pictures into the Main Index - Yamaha Rhino Media Gallery and then use the tag to display them in the posts.

Welcome to the site, it is great to have you and sounds like you got yourself quite a nice car!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Welcome! pics pics pics!!!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
welcome.....you can host them in photobucket for free then just copy and paste your img tag....now lets see some pics!!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome, I just live up the hill from you in Placerville. Where do you like to ride?

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Welcome, sounds like a hell of a machine! We need to see that thing! It would be cool if you made a ride down south some time for sure let us know. Any chance of Coos bay for you? Blake will be there and I know he would like to see and film that ride!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Sounds good, i've been itching for a ride. Just haven't had time to go anywhere.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome, sounds like a hell of a machine! We need to see that thing! It would be cool if you made a ride down south some time for sure let us know. Any chance of Coos bay for you? Blake will be there and I know he would like to see and film that ride!
We go to Dumont once a year that place is a blast, as for Coos bay I want to go as soon as I get it back from the fab shop!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts