Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll, really just from a little city in San Diego called Alpine...:clap:

Just thought I'd intro myself to those who don't know me. I have a small website where I sell parts at reasonable prices. Come take a visit someday and check it out and let me know if I can help somehow. Some of my parts have to be listed at full retail, so if you see something on there that you've seen cheaper somewhere else or want to know if you can get a better deal, just email me at [email protected] and I'll see if I can do something for you.

I have access to a lot of parts that aren't listed (very time consuming!), so just ask and I'll let you know if I can get it for you at a better price. I try and keep my shipping at a minimum also, so make sure you check on both the UPS or USPS prices at check-out.

Thanks!
Dale

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us Dale, thanks so much for the support!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a huge Taser fan....has to do with my 'other' job. I've seen what they can do and they're one of the best tools out there, so I became a dealer for them. Just got my wife the leapord skin model. She thinks its styling! I can't let her carry a gun around, but feel much safer with her toting a Taser!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
WELCOME .......how much for 4 sets of 4 Staun Tyre Deflators at the good guy price

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
thats real cool i need 4 sets of 4 you can pm me your #

1 - 20 of 26 Posts