Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member from So.Cal. Bought my Rhino about 2 months ago..

Getting there....

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now I am just debating on going to a 2-seater. LT is next, but I don't know if I want to keep it a 4-seater or not. I usually only drive with two people, but it is nice to be able to haul a few more ladies at the races. I will prolly end up keeping it a 4-seater. Not much a 2-seater will be over to do over it especially if there are only 2 people in it.. :good:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Looks great and welcome to the site :wave:

Spread the word about us if you ever get the chance!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Kind, you must not have read many posts ;)

LOL sorry I had to. You will find this is a very open community...people are able to speak their mind and while sure it gets a little rough, there is not a member here who would not be the first to throw their hand up and help you out!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

LOL sorry I had to. You will find this is a very open community...people are able to speak their mind and while sure it gets a little rough, there is not a member here who would not be the first to throw their hand up and help you out!
Now you just need to get me some gold rhinotalk stickers to go with my new color scheme. :yahoo:

·
Registered
5,383 Posts

Yes we can be a rough crowd.....But as DP said....Every member will help a brotha out....I think most would give you the shirt off their back if in need!!!:clap:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I have some of the text versions of the decals in white, black, blue, and red.

I also have a few of the RhinoTalk logo that you see at the top left.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Yes we can be a rough crowd.....But as DP said....Every member will help a brotha out....I think most would give you the shirt off their back if in need!!!:clap:
Well I do not look that great without a shirt...so for me I may not go that far ;) LOL

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You from Barstow? Or does B-town refer to something else?

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!! i ride a 4 seater also, i like it for the ssame reason you said, Just in case i want to take my ladies for a ride.:clap:

besides most 2 seaters are slow. j/k lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts