Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Awesome stuff guys. fast shipping too! got it in one day!
thanks Greg!

Well worth the money.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I would have to agree, KJs Rhino looks pretty damn sweet!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I got my set a couple of days before the price went up. I agree, they look awesome. Completely different look. Way more aggressive. Here's a couple of shots. Might help you to see the difference in width.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I got my set a couple of days before the price went up. I agree, they look awesome. Completely different look. Way more aggressive. Here's a couple of shots. Might help you to see the difference in width.

Do you have larger pics?

Will this kit look terrible without LT? Also, how strong is it? I am a little leery about fiberglass...

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

man those are sick seats!!! LOL

·
Registered
61 Posts
Do you have larger pics?

Will this kit look terrible without LT? Also, how strong is it? I am a little leery about fiberglass...
Yeah, I have larger pictures but they're at home. I'll post them later tonight.

I don't think that they'll look bad without the LT...but I do think it would look better.

The fiberglass is pretty strong. I had to make a couple of cuts in several areas and the fiberglass was super rigid. I'm sure that it's going to hold up to a lot of abuse. In a rollover, they're probably going to break or crack...but it's fiberglass so it can be fixed.

man those are sick seats!!! LOL
I ain't going to lie. They're the shiatz. Makes a long day of riding much more enjoyable.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts