Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its not a dune machine. I use it more in the high desert and look forward to getting to Big Bear for some mountain riding. I just haven't been able to make the plunge on an LT kit and think I may just go with some WERs. Its sad to see how cheap some full race Rhinos are going for and I know I'll never get close to what I've already dumped into this thing... but its a blast still.

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Looks good to me my friend!! :good:

·
Registered
157 Posts
That thing is perfect for the mountain trails. Long travel will make it extremely difficult to get through a few of the trails up at Arrowhead and Big Bear.

·
Registered
157 Posts
clean ride...what is trails/rock crawling like in these toys?
Come with us up to Arrowhead and we'll do the "Ballbuster trail" and you'll be amazed at what these rhinos can make it up. I know, long way from Illinois. You guys have mountains out there?

·
Registered
225 Posts
With all that corn you should be able to convert your ride to E85?

ha good point
truth of the matter you dont save much...and ironically i dont even know where a station that sells e85 is
now if you wanna save coin you gotta convert to a greasiel...although it might be hard pickin up ladies when you smell like mickey D's:laugh:...unless you like them BIG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts