Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I'd try this out. Hope it works. My last mx race ever back in 06 at Cahuilla creek vet Intermediate .Sold the Suzuki to help pay for the Rhino. Rhino pic at Gordons Well New Years 08.

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Nice looking Rhino...never thought I would like the camo, but I must say I do :good:

Ahhh Gordons...one of my favorites!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Nice, what track was that at?
Cahuilla creek mx track. About 30 minutes east of Temecula,Ca. Here's a new pic of the rhino with the pro-1 doors on it. I am ordering some vinyl camo graphics for the doors to help with the camo effect.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks Hapa...Just trying to emulate you. Here's a 60' step-up jump I was doin' at a track in North Carolina. (also an ass shot for Eat dirt to look at :D)I heard that's how far you were jumping out at Pismo in your rhino!:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
nope it was really nice and soft, I had stiffend my suspension so i was just barley bottoming out, then I had a little bounce on the long ones, cause I was clearing the down hill slope.
i did the jump maybe 10 or more time cause the landing was just right!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.