Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

New member from Ca, new to the forum, had my rhino for about 1.5 yrs now, still adding to it little by little, as the old lady lets me

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hi,

New member from Ca, new to the forum, had my rhino for about 1.5 yrs now, still adding to it little by little, as the old lady lets me
Welcome to the Site! I bet you get a lot of ridding done being your from Imperial!

Looks like a Nice Rhino but its time for some doors to keep grandma in and safe! I have a Pro-One Door special going for RhinoTalk.net members $450 (plus tax in CA). Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the site. It's easier to ask for foregivness than to ask for permission.
yeah, not on my watch, permission is for what you tell her you want, then forgiveness is for all the other s#&t you bought

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the Site! I bet you get a lot of ridding done being your from Imperial!

Looks like a Nice Rhino but its time for some doors to keep grandma in and safe! I have a Pro-One Door special going for RhinoTalk.net members $450 (plus tax in CA). Let me know if your interested.
Actually, I need to take some updated pics, have the cheap (free) doors on now, but I am going to add a tube across and aluminum here real quick. If you can't climb in, you don't ride

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks, wish i had known about this site sooner, i would have loved to go on that ride this weekend, headed to sd today, maybe next time

·
Registered
442 Posts
Welcome!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts