Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody my names cameron from bakersfield...i found this place because of terry(turbo) i have an 07' rhino pretty much stcok but its still faster than turbo's!! :wave:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Turbo really?? probably shouldn't throw his name around her too much, there is only like 2-3 people at most that can even stand him, always bitchin about this and that HCR blah blah blah, i am pretty sure his going to be banned soon, so just a heads up
but welcome anyways:D:D:D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Turbo really?? probably shouldn't throw his name around her too much, there is only like 2-3 people at most that can even stand him, always bitchin about this and that HCR blah blah blah, i am pretty sure his going to be banned soon, so just a heads up
hahaha i know its nothin to brag about!! j/k terry!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
WELCOM CAM GLAD YOU MADE IT :yahoo::yahoo:....mush wheres the love:punish:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey Cam!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you made it... looking forward to the next trip!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Another one from Bako.....We're gonna take this bitch over!!!! Welcome aboard. :yahoo:
lol... we keep reproducing, it must be something in the water!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Another one from Bako.....We're gonna take this bitch over!!!! Welcome aboard. :yahoo:
haha it seems like theres quite a few of us from bako in here...thats good i only knew a couple other people in bako with rhino's!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts