Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
just wanted to say Hi, I have a shop next to The Pro Shop in Stanton and also have met Max Powers (FU!!!!) HA HA .I am a dealer for Race trim (empi) they now make alot of Rhino utv parts (seats, billet handles ,mounts, buggy whips,ect ) so if you need anything let me know.

Greg (714)342-9095

Attachments

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
greg is the man behind the fiberglass rhino bodies, give him a call if you want your chit to look badass, he has all kinds of color combo's.

btw greg, did bruce get ahold of you about his hood? He nose dived down a dune and craked it, he wants to buy another one and also have the broken one fixed. he goes by highdsrtrhino.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
i was told we can get those cool ass fiberglass rhino bodies for 500.00 thats what max said:good:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i was told we can get those cool ass fiberglass rhino bodies for 500.00 thats what max said:good:

If I can get lets say a group buy of six I will sell each kit for $625. and donate $25 from each kit to Rhinotalk.net! colors would have to be white or black.hows that?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Good to see ya over here Greg, welcome.

Oh! like Mark said I need to hook up w/ ya; FU my hood at pismo (Black) need repairs for a spare and a new one.

Bruce

1 - 20 of 23 Posts