Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my HiPer Technologies carbon fiber beadlocks just arrived...very sweet, and at 12lbs for a 14" wheel, I am thinking they are going to work out great!

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, yes I am really thinking they are going to work out well.

As a matter of fact yes, they just released them in 12", however, the 12's are 100% carbon fiber :good: and if I remember correctly weigh something like 7lbs.

They will start taking orders for them in July and start shipping in August.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
yeah i was looking at those, they are bomb but you pay bucks up, if I did not run in desert alot i would def. consider them but i would hate to ding one of those..

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know actually I do have a tendency of running in the desert quite a bit...the nice thing about these wheels is that they flex...

They should be going on next week with the long travel and MT/R's so I will be able to give more information then :)

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
right on, i have banged up my ITP's pretty good, need too learn how to drive i guess:punish: but you ride is def. sweet espescially with that combo. who LT?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliment!

The long travel is by FST :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
i am not certian with the 14" or the 12" hypers but in the 8" size i run on my race bike, the hyper are heavier then my douglas wheels... are are twice the cost... even know there bada$$ looking

just a thought

·
Registered
10 Posts
Damn those might be the best looking rims I've seen. I feel like I would destroy them though with the ridding I do. They'll be sick in desert though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts