1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I just put one in my wifes rhino after she blew it up. It's only got about 10hrs on the rebuild but so far everything is holding up fine. I guess i'll know after this next dune season. If nothing blows up it was worth it?

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Yeeee....Thats what i'm screamin. Hes looking at the dollar figure. And wants to have it ready for the august dumont trip. Rog....you got races thats weekend???? It will be an awesome trip!!!!!

I've never heard anything bad about Hot Rods but I havent heard anything good either.

I am saving for dumont for this fall and also a mountain trail ride with the Vegas crew, maybe Jimmmyzz and others will join in on that one.

Rog

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have seen some complete crank assemblies being sold on ebay fairly cheap but I think a stock crank, welded with a Carillo or Falicon connecting rod is the strongest option. When combined with a good forged piston and a middle drive support you get a very strong bottom end, much stronger than stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.