Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you guys that dropped your seats down, How wide is your cage now and how tall is your side window opening? Post some pics of your ride.

We did some measurments tonight and I was just curious what you other guys did so maybe I could get a better idea of how mine will look.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I HAVEN'T MEASURED ACCROSS THE SEATS (CAB AREA) I WILL DO THAT TONIGHT ....BUT MY WINDOW OPENINGS ARE 22" AT THE FRONT AND 22 3/8 @ THE REAR (BECAUSE OF THE RAKE ON THE ROOF!) HOPE THIS HELPS ...ANY SMALLER THAN THAT AND US BIGGER GUYS WON'T FIT :mad:
I DON'T KNOW IF IT MATTERS BUT I'M RUNNIN THE EXTRA WIDE PRP HIGH BACKS FROM KAR-TEK:good:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I HAVEN'T MEASURED ACCROSS THE SEATS (CAB AREA) I WILL DO THAT TONIGHT ....BUT MY WINDOW OPENINGS ARE 22" AT THE FRONT AND 22 3/8 @ THE REAR (BECAUSE OF THE RAKE ON THE ROOF!) HOPE THIS HELPS ...ANY SMALLER THAN THAT AND US BIGGER GUYS WON'T FIT :mad:
I DON'T KNOW IF IT MATTERS BUT I'M RUNNIN THE EXTRA WIDE PRP HIGH BACKS FROM KAR-TEK:good:
That does give me a great idea. Thanks We were thinking of doing smaller windows, Probably still will.
Did you ever get the width measurment?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts