Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i try to p.m a member on rf.net and tell him to check out a website,it edits the name auotmatically, what a bunch of scared pussies

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Yeah... Brianb set it up so it automatically changes the name when you type in this site. I think I was the first one and as soon as he saw it he changed it. Well it was probably Brian K. becuase he is the computer geek.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
if you put a space between rhino and fan the automatic detection misses it, at least yesterday.. rhino fan.com hahah tards

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
if you put a space between rhino and fan the automatic detection misses it, at least yesterday.. rhino fan.com hahah tards
Chris that still works... I just did mine to say rhino talk.net and it went thru....kudos to you my brotha!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I was pm'ing someone rhinotalk.net a few minutes ago over at commie forums and the site name got blocked. What a bunch of b.s.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Yeah I tried to tell some of the guys on pm's and it wasnt going thru there were *****.net and they were all confused saying, what site ?? but I wasnt puting in the space,, Maybe I will try that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts