Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
LOL like I said, gotta give a little back to the members ;)

If you listen closely you can here the LS1 Twin Turbos in the distance, LOL.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thanks Jimmy

It's almost better then Glamis! Im not stuck in my trailer trying to save a spot for all the Friday Night Arivals requesting Prime Level Spot Locations!
I try to show up thursday so you don't have to wait so long. I will take any spot left no special requests for me. I hope you how much I appreciate you Jimmy. Oh shit now I sound like I'm talking to my wife.:punish:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I try to show up thursday so you don't have to wait so long. I will take any spot left no special requests for me. I hope you how much I appreciate you Jimmy. Oh shit now I sound like I'm talking to my wife.:punish:
Trust me Greg, your not the problem! Its the guys that want the Prime spot (where ever that is) and then invite 4 others which each invited 4 others and so on!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
no DP that me taking a shit in Blakes trailer!!! LOL
ill be sure to look for you the 2 or 3 times you make it out!!!! F'n rook!!! try and keep up w Hapa and me for total days, only Rog even comes close, he pulls 2 weekers, after 3.5 weeks in china, ill do 2 weeks in glamis standing on my head....i can see it now, Me, Rog and rick every weekend baby!!!! Rick has no job and going to glamis is my job!!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ill be sure to look for you the 2 or 3 times you make it out!!!! F'n rook!!! try and keep up w Hapa and me for total days, only Rog even comes close, he pulls 2 weekers, after 3.5 weeks in china, ill do 2 weeks in glamis standing on my head....i can see it now, Me, Rog and rick every weekend baby!!!! Rick has no job and going to glamis is my job!!!
What about Me? I quit my real job for Glamis!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
What about Me? I quit my real job for Glamis!
ya, your a local too i suppose, getting ther on tues is awesome but doesnt quite qualify as super local, but im sure your gonna step it up this year, i can see you and me riding on mondays and shit when the place is empty, damn that sounds fun!!! fuck now im fiending, is there any dunes in china? LOL:good:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.