Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the fuel injected thing and need help setting up a map or if someone has one they can send me that would be great. I have an 08 rhino 700 with gibson exhaust, dynatech cdi, rino crap sheave, erlandson sport clutch kit, air intake, and dynojet fuel injection module. Does any one have a map for a similar set up they could send me that would be awesome. Any help would be great. Not to many hopped up rhinos in Boise Idaho.:confused:

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
didn't your dyna come with a map in it?? where did you get it?
I think you can get maps from Dyna tech web site.

How does the sheave work with the clutch kit? most 08's are having problems with that combo.

Rog

·
Registered
49 Posts

How does the sheave work with the clutch kit? most 08's are having problems with that combo.

Rog
was going to say the same thing- 08 with a sheeve and a clutch kit = no good for ehat I have heard.

call Rigid that have done almost that exact set up on the dyno last week.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sick, first I'd like to say welcome to the site:wave: Also I'd like to know what issues you may encounter with the clutch and sheave. I've heard this was not a good combo but I didn't find out about what problems anyone has had. I think another post somewhere said it was hard on the belt, but I don't know. :confused: If you could keep us posted, some of us might learn from your experience.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Sick, first I'd like to say welcome to the site:wave: Also I'd like to know what issues you may encounter with the clutch and sheave. I've heard this was not a good combo but I didn't find out about what problems anyone has had. I think another post somewhere said it was hard on the belt, but I don't know. :confused: If you could keep us posted, some of us might learn from your experience.
For some reason the "duners kit" limits the speed with the sheave. Johnny could provide more feedback I believe.

Rog

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Rog
I will have to let you know it is a brand new kit that is designed for the machined sleeve from EPI. The map that is loaded is for stock exhaust and air intake.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For some reason the "duners kit" limits the speed with the sheave. Johnny could provide more feedback I believe.

Rog
I talked with erlandson performance today and they said this is a brand new kit that is designed for machined sheave, dual exhaust, and air intake. They said it just hit the market so it should be different than the other clutch kits. I believe it changes the engagement to 3000 rpm. The kit I ordered is the sport kit not the duner and it is not suppost to affect the top speed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts